Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Info Post
It's the second session for the month of May, the 7th since it started. What's in store for us?  Time trail and fartlek runs for now. Sounds  interesting. I really want to work on my speed and I hope I can on the sessions to come. 

I belong to the last few sub-groups of the team, so we waited for the several dispatches. Observing the runners dispatched earlier,  others really run fast while others just more or less on my pace. I just hope I can perform well on my turn. One round on the oval with a distance of 1.2 kilometers. I did it 6:28. I'd like to think I ran faster than my normal pace, usually I ran 7 minutes per kilometer. 

As mentioned so many times, I am not a fast runner, I just work on my goal of not walking at all even on my full 42K ran, and I achieve that goal. And I was able to maintain that, even on ultra running, I just continue running with very minimal rest. Now I hope to work on my speed. 

After our time trial is a fartlek run, though we only did two rounds instead of 4. I haven't been to any running clinique but I like the way Ayala Triads handle this weekly session. It's activities are structured in such a way that it develops not just our running technique but also develops the core. Thanks Zaldy, Gia and the rest of the team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment